Drop Culture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» building a new box
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 am by nigel

» come on people
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:44 pm by nigel

» 2.3l turbo
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:17 pm by nigel

» amp rack
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 3:13 pm by nigel

» L8esT cRayZ 10
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 pm by BIG RICH

» Drift Event Last Weekend
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:42 am by mafiafran

» my 91.......................
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:41 am by mafiafran

» wts or wtt 1996 ranger splash 3k obo
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:48 pm by rlr023

» PlEASE READ A MEMBER HAS FALLEN.
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:12 pm by yannijoe201

» pointless thread
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:34 pm by lwrlvl

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! Empty
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Drop Culture on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Drop Culture on your social bookmarking website

I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yannijoe201
Freakin New Guy
Freakin New Guy

Number of posts : 82
Club : N/A
Vehicle : 1993 Acura Integra LS
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do!   I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Ok heres the deal! ive been trying to get my car running again cause it broke down the other day! And when it happened we were leaving the store and it just kept winding over and over til it just died! So i kept trying to jump it. Didnt work so i tried to give it a tune up cause i was told it wasnt gettin spark. and it still didnt work. So i tried to change the distributer cap, and still nothing! i was also told that it might be the fuel pump but i want to try other things cause fuel pump is a bit costly! let me know if you know anything!
Back to top Go down
Byron
Admin
Admin
Byron

Number of posts : 1335
Club : No Club, Just Cruising.
Vehicle : 89 Honda CRX si
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do!   I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Curious...
can you be more specific so someone may be able to help determine the problem?
suggested things to check.
if it is spinning but not starting.. that is usually spark or fuel. Check the fuses in the engine bay and the dash. Look for a damaged or disconnected harness or sensors. check your clutch pedal sensor bushing, if missing from the pedal, or not contacting the sensor it wont start.

think logically when checking for problems and try to isolate various areas/systems. example: if the plugs are seeing voltage at the end of the plug wires... it's most likely not the ignition. If fuel pressure is present, it's most likely not a fuel issue from the engine to the tank..
see what I mean about isolating different areas to help run down the problem.

a haynes or chiltons manual can often be your best friend as well.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.williambyronsmith.com
yannijoe201
Freakin New Guy
Freakin New Guy

Number of posts : 82
Club : N/A
Vehicle : 1993 Acura Integra LS
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do!   I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 am

yeah well im also on an integra forum and i found out that its a common problem for g2 integras to have an issue with starting in the heat and its caused from the main relay. i replaced it, plugs, wires, and the distributer cap. but now when its hot and i try to crank it, it will crank real slow as if the battery is low but will actually speed up and fire up most of the time. but the other day it didnt so im lookin at gettin a new battery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do!   I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do! Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help! My cars not working and i dont know what to do!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drop Culture :: Forum Info & News :: Archives-
Jump to: